SUBOG Travel Trips
Ticket Sale Policies for SUBOG Travel Trips:
- Tickets for SUBOG travel trips may be purchased by UConn students only. Students are permitted to bring one non-student guest.
- Tickets MUST be purchased in advance and will be sold on a first come first serve basis to all UCONN Storrs, undergrads on the first day of sales. Tickets will go on sale to all other students and faculty(at the non student rate) on the second day of sales.
- Students may not line up outside before the building opens the morning tickets go on sale.
- Students may not save spaces in line for other people.
- SUBOG and the Student Union Staff reserve the right to distribute numbers and/or take names at their discretion to eliminate cutting of the line. Once you receive a number, you must remain in line until ticket sales begin.
- Cash, checks, and HuskyBucks are accepted. NO credit or debit cards. If you are paying with a check, please make sure your telephone number is printed on it.
- Unless otherwise stated, students may buy up to two tickets for any one travel trip.
- Those holding student tickets will be asked to show a UConn student ID when boarding the bus for the trip.
- Students must ride the bus from and back to campus - they are not permitted to meet the group at the site of the show/event.
- All sales are final - there are no refunds or exchanges!